Teacher in Europe 2020
The student conference ‘Teacher in Europe’ is a three day conference for future teachers at primary and secondary schools. You will meet students from all over Europe and together you will learn about internationalisation: “What is internationalisation? Why is it important for your future job as a teacher? What projects can you do with your pupils? What are best practices?
You will learn about all these matters and more in lectures and workshops and you will be part of a small student group (with a coach to help you along) with whom you’ll develop an international project.
- Three days full of lectures and workshops by experts on internationalisation
- Two nights’ accommodation at a student dorm near Zwolle (when needed)
- All meals during the conference (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Support from the coaches to help you set up an international project
- Meet-up with students from all over Europe.
- A certificate of participation
The language at this student conference is English.
TIE2020 theme of the conference: ‘Educating teachers for diversity: meeting the challenge!’
Katholieke Pabo Zwolle is organizing this annual conference together with Viaa and Hogeschool Utrecht. Nuffic partially sponsors the conference.
Registration and information: www.teacherineurope.eu
8012 EN ZWOLLE
Wednesday 22 April (time: 12.00 – 21.30)
Katholieke Pabo Zwolle
Ten Oeverstraat 68
8012 EW ZWOLLE
Thursday 23 April (time: 8.30-22.30) and Friday 24 April (time: 8.30-16.30)